Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music Debate

Go down 
+2
imacitybilly
Timwalker08
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Music Debate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:44 pm

and mmhmm is by relient k.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Crazy music is by the Germans. mmhhmm.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:03 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:02 pm

OH ok I guess it must have died oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:55 pm

it stopped trying to exist
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:52 pm

Wait what happen to the non-existing debate on music???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:00 pm

haha. that makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:09 pm

i have only lived in michigan, but dads family is from kentucky.
Back to top Go down
peterjambler

peterjambler

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 am

Hey Kenny, you ever driven in Atlanta? I'm pretty sure that's in the South. Maybe you should avoid it or you might not have your idealistic view of Southern driving. On a serious note, way to know your history! The CSA had an excellent point about state's rights and small government. What is the most southern state you have lived in?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Good arguement, but I wave to anyone and everyone when I am walking down the street or in a vehicle.Most people look at me like I'm a "special" person but that is ok.

Music Oh
Is it ok to listen to bootleg versions or free downloads such as Limewire or other sites?
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:11 am

so if the north can b proud of their past, the south can b proud of thiers. that doesnt make them rebels or unpatriotic like ppl claim. ever notice that ppl in the south r more friendly the majority of the time? u cant even drive down the road w/o ppl wavin @ u! its considered impolite in KY 2 pass somebody and not wave. they also have less laws and dumb government. when i c a city guy w/ a gun rack in the back of his mercedes, then i will start liking the city a bit more! everybody is always in a hurry, and theres always lots of traffic. 2 many ppl all crowded 2gether! now, give me a nice farm in KY w/ 300 acres(that costs the same as 10 here), a pickup and a couple neighbors, and i will b just fine! how anybody could live in NY city i cant understand. i didnt like even going there! when u cant walk down the street w/o bumpin ppl ITS 2 CROWDED. lol
k
back 2 music
free.napster.com
u can listen 2 anythin 4 free but cant download unless u pay. DO NOT put a "www." in front of it, it is simply "free.napster.com".
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Yeah Kenny, true southern pride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:34 pm

do we really have to go into this? its so in the past, were not going to fight that war again.
look, there were bad guys in the south just like there were bad guys in the north.
the southerners couldn't come to an agreement, so they rebeled and split.
both sides made mistakes, but were stupid, both thought they were just and that God was on there side, fighting the battles.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 pm

yes, but it shows that ur willing 2 stand up 4 what u believe in, fight the odds. the south may have lost, but they outfought the north! if the odds woulda been evened up the north woulda been wiped out. and, everybody thinks im racist cuz of the flags. maybe thats what it means in taylor, or in other northern areas, but thats not what it stands 4. the majority of southerners didnt own slaves, only a small percentage did. they fought what they considered 2 much governmental control. many of them may have been racist, but most of them didnt care if slaves were owned or not cuz it didnt affect them. the north levied laws that helped them, but hurt the south. not just anti-slave laws, but high taxes and such. that was the main issues of the war. the north just used the slavery thing 2 make the south look bad and stir up support. if u think im just rambling, read a history book. look @ the facts. lol. if i had a confederate flag(not a "rebel" flag), i would proudly display it, UNDER the U.S. flag.
Back to top Go down
peterjambler

peterjambler

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Kenny, I hate it to break it to you, but the war is over. The South lost.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 pm

i think we did all our debating on the old forum, and now its time 2 move on 2 personal digs! lol
Back to top Go down
peterjambler

peterjambler

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:00 pm

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:58 pm

Peter Ambler, a.k.a. mr. stinks-at-halo Wink
Back to top Go down
peterjambler

peterjambler

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:32 pm

Kenny Adamson, a.k.a. Captain Obvious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:24 am

ha ha ur so funny. tongue No
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:52 am

I think we should listen 2 it.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 am

What are your thoughts on music?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Debate   Music Debate - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Debate
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5