Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knee Injury

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Is your knee better?
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 am

and it didn't seem to be hurting you as much. well, at least ur face didn't look like it.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:13 am

Well, I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

Yeah, you were getting around pretty well today. It looked like you could bend your knee a lot more.

...so far: Nothin'.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am

so how has it been feeling lately?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:24 pm

wow, thats cool! well, the part that its not hurt so bad as u thought.
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:04 am

O my Goodness!!!! You seriously don't? that's incredible!! haha! testimony of how prayer works!!!
whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo!
but what a bummer 4 more weeks. but u'll be off them for the summer!!
yay!!
i'm so happy for you!
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:31 pm

God def answered our prayers!!!! I don't have to have surgery becuase nothing is torn at all! The doctor looked rather shocked when he saw the results from the MRI. I just bruised my bone pretty good and it will take at least 4-6 more weeks before it heals. They are not the funnest thing in the world that's for sure! I have to be on crutches though for at least 4 more weeks. I am suppose to stay off of it and ice it alot, but the staying off of it will be hard for me because I am very active! Please pray that I will stay off of it and that it will heal correctly.
Thank you for all of your prayers! Our God is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:01 am

what time is your appointment on tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Very good mind set, like I said I will keep on praying and give any updates if possible.
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:35 pm

oic. yeah, i can understand that.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:53 am

The surgery all depends on how it's torn and where it's torn and different things like that. I think as far as I know it should be an easy surgery( at least I am hoping). I am going to find out all the details on Tuesday. It would be really cool if I didn't need the surgery, but if I do I will be happy to get it my knee fixed!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Ok no problem, I'll keeping praying that you don't need surgery on you knee or that if you do it goes quickly, painlessly.
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:12 pm

how hard of a surgery would it be?
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:11 am

Well, the doctor believes I tore my meniscus. I am going for an MRI on Friday night and then back to the doctor on Tuesday for him to see how bad the tear is. I will need surgery to correct it if it is for sure torn. The good thing is that he does not think that I tore my MCL(it's one of the ligaments to hold your knee in place) which is a major praise! Thank you for all of your prayers; I will continue to keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Yeah, how is your knee, what did the doctor say about it?
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:51 pm

well, how did it go? what's wrong with it? did they give u something stronger for the pain?
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:24 am

My appointment is at 10 this morning!
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:40 pm

what time is it scheduled for?
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:38 am

Thank you for the encouragement!!!! I love you
I wil be sure to let you guys know how my appointment goes 2morrow!
Back to top Go down

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:33 pm

yay! this tuesday! its almost here! just hang in there!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:00 am

Alright will do.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:50 am

Well, my very important doctors appointment has been changed to this coming Tuesday. Continue to pray that the doctors find out what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Ok I will.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:06 am

I have an important doctor's appointment on Thursday. My trainer is very concerned right now about my knee. Please pray that the doctor's find out what is wrong with my knee and how to help it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knee Injury   Knee Injury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knee Injury
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evangel Youth Forum :: Testimonies :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: