Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:11 am

haha, no the other ones.
like, use the persons name in the next two minuets. connect the face w/ the name by thinking something like 'o, that's lizzy, and shes got on lemons today. ok, lizzy-lemons.' the l thing there.
or picturue them w/ the name above their heads in flashing lights.
lol
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:10 am

yep name tags.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:55 am

haha u'll just have to use those name learning tips.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:53 am

Good for you lol.

But I suck with names so you can't blame me do you know how good my memory is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:52 am

haha but that iddn't help u to remember. lol

i like markers.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 am

we used pen and marker.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:50 am

Well, I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

Nice! I hope the markers in the Media Center decide to work, for ONCE! XD

...so far: Nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:49 am

I read the name tags so I can't forget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:38 am

haha. lol
we had a whole marker set. it was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 am

Yeah, good point. lol

I need some bigger markers for tomorrow. Today we wrote the name tags with a red pen. It was REALLY hard to read unless you practically leaned OVER the kid...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 am

yeah, i agree w/ that. the same goes for teens. if they see u cared enough to remember them, especially their name, then they tend not to hate you. lol
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:27 am

Names are VERY important. It is surprising how much a kid will open up to you if you just know their name.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 am

haha. lol how many kids did u guys have?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 am

I don't know any of our kids names. except ranveer because his name sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 am

that's cool!
lol, i already know 2/3 of the kids names at our bbc, so that was kinda easy. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:00 am

That IS her name! Cool! Sorry, I'm really bad with names for the first few weeks. I remembered about half the kid's names in NGO today, so that was encouraging!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:58 pm

yeah, its brianna. u guys don't remember her? i never got to really know her too well. c, she used to come to our church a loooonnnnngggg time ago.
then she stoped, but still came to the activities, so we txted. then my phone was destroyed, and i lost her number, but recently she txted me, and i told her to come to cola wars. so yeah. i didn't get to hang w/ her much, so i'm really really really glad u guys did.
she's into anime, so that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 pm

That's cool! Dina and I connected well with Jessica's friend, as she is an Anime and Manga fan. It's Brianna? No, that's WAY off...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:54 pm

yeha, there were alot of ppl there. it was so cool.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Yeah I tried to connect with a few people and I might have with some people and some guys sitting on the outskirts of the pavilion I encouraged to join the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:22 am

well, cola wars is tonight, i'm sure we'll have plenty of options to show God's love!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Yep. I will have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 am

haha. i guess u'll just have to ask God to help you like them.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:32 am

I can't stand how hard it is to minister to people I complete dislike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:27 pm

definately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next