Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

E.E. Clinic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Praise the Lord!
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:36 pm

wow! thanks so much for posting a daily recap. its wonderful to read about all this.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:29 am

Well, today was yet another AMAZING day! "God is good, all the time! All the time, God is good!!". Tonight was another great night of witnessing! My team had the opportunity to visit one of the visitors of the host church. She was a girl about my age who had a two year old son... We talked for about 10 minutes then we got into the gospel with her. After we went through the gospel, she said she knew she wasn't on her way to heaven and she wanted to accept the gift of eternal life! After that, I decided to take the team out on the street to do the E.E. questionnaire. I went through it with 5 or 6 people, but we didn't get into the gospel... Then I was able to go through the questionnaire and the gospel with a guy named Greg. He was the most attentive person I've ever witnessed to! He was very focused the entire time. When it came time for the commitment he very excitedly said that he wanted to accept the gift of eternal life! Right there on the sidewalk I prayed with him and he got saved!! We saw 11 more people get saved tonight! In 3 days we have seen 44 people get saved! God is teaching me so much through this week! I really have developed a strong vision for starting E.E. in another church! I plan on starting an E.E. ministry in the church I will be serving in when I go off to BBC (It's only 3 months away!). Please keep the two people that my team led to the Lord in prayer, their names are Greg and Carolyn. Also pray for me tomorrow, I will be going into the prison in Detroit and having the opportunity to sit down with some of the inmates and go through the gospel!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:38 am

omy! wow!! that is incredible. God is good.
will continue to pray for you!!
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:20 am

Wow!! I'm really seeing God work in some incredible ways!! Tonight I got to lead a lady to the Lord! She's a person that's gone to church all her life, but all she was doing was showing up and faking it. She realized that she had been trying to earn her way into heaven her entire life... In addition to that lady getting saved 18 other people got saved! These people we've witnessed to are amazed that we're out on the streets of Detroit sharing the gospel with people. In total we've seen 33 people get saved though this week! God is teaching me a whole lot through this week. Please pray for me tomorrow, we have two big test in the classroom, and then tomorrow night we're going visiting in homes again! Also pray that God will give me strength, 14 hours a day starts to wear on you after a while...
Back to top Go down

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:39 pm

haha, r u trying to scare him out of detroit? lol
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:19 pm

thats cool! u never did tell me y u were gonna b in detroit, so i guess this explains it! and tim, there r very few places i would b afraid 2 go, i mean, the ghetto aint so bad if u bring mr smith&wesson along! lol. no kiddin tho, a lot of ppl that have ministries in areas like that do carry a gun, cuz drug dealers dont usually like u tellin their customers that stuff is wrong... haha
Back to top Go down

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:43 am

o wow!!!! what a glorious day! how absolutly wonderful!

wow!!
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:31 am

Well... I just got home... It's 11:30pm, and I've been up since 6am... But I'm more pumped up and excited now than when I had a huge coffee this morning! I've got a HUGE praise from the clinic today!! We went out on the streets of Detroit wittnessing to people! We were in the ghetto part and all... I was kinda scared about that at first... God showed me that the place that I was the most scared to go to, was the place that He was really going to show His power!! It was incredible!! We started off talking to this guys and this girl, they had absolutly no clue about what they believed. We went through the gospel and you could see it on their face that they finallly got it! They prayed right there on the sidewalk! That was really cool to see right there in the ghetto part of Detroit!! Then we went through the gospel with a mormon lady, she seemed really confused about her whole belief system... The at the end we asked if she want to receive the gift of eternal life. Her face melted into a smile and she said yes! She prayed to be saved and said she was going to go home, tell her mom, and get her kids involved in church so they could learn as much about God as possible! It was so great to see how God started off the week on such a high note! In addition to the three people that my group was able to lead to the Load, we saw 12 more people get saved tonight!! I'm excited to see how God will continue to use this week to bring me closer to him, so continue to keep me in your prayers.
Back to top Go down

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:13 am

is it every day this week?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Ofcourse man, good luck with it too.
Back to top Go down

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:55 am

o wow!!
how exciting! that is so fantastic!! we will definately be praying!
are you staying down there, or do you have to drive back home every night?
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:45 am

Hey Everyone,
If you could, pray for me this week. I've had the opportunity for the last four years to be a trainer for Evangelism Explosion, but as I go off to college I want to take that to the next level. The church that I will probably be working with this fall wants me to possibly start an evangelism ministry at their church. So, this week I'm going down to an EE clinic in Detroit. It's all week long from 8:30am-10:30pm... It's going to be a very intense and a very exhausting week, so please pray for me that God will keep me strong. Also pray that I will soak up all the information like a sponge, and that God will continue to use me as I take this ministry to another church this fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E.E. Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.E. Clinic   E.E. Clinic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.E. Clinic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evangel Youth Forum :: Testimonies :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: