Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abortion debate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Abortion debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:24 pm

yeah, as if babies, us, humans, created in his own image, aren't.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm allergic so I have no problem but then again one of God's creatures.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:16 pm

i say we kill hampsters instead of babies!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:12 pm

This is one of those hard choices one the chance of a life for a life.

But if the girl was able to carry the child but the birth would kill her I would suggest a C-section.
It is just a hard thing to answer especially to the worldly people. personally the one who caused it should have captial punishment.
As for the girl if that did happen it is not the baby's fault so killing it is still out of the question, it's like I stubbed my toe now I'll shoot a hammster. But if she may die you leave it for God to decide the fates of the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:24 pm

if her body was undeveloped, how was she able to get pregnant?

an 11 or 12 year old would have as much chance of dying from the abortion as she would from trying to have the baby.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:55 am

What if you have an 11 or 12 year old girl who was raped, and she is physically unable to carry the baby becuase her body is undeveloped and could potentially die if the baby is carried for 9 months?
I was having a discussion the other day at lunch about abortion, and it is really sad how many people do not value human life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:42 am

no, abortion is never ok. what i would do is show them the resemblances between slavery and abortion.
most people are against slavery.
one of the arguments for abortion is that it 'is the law of the land' or that 'the constitution doesn't forbid it'.
well, it didn't forbid slavery at one time either.
another argument is that a woman should have the right to get an abortion, that they have the right to choose what happens to the living person inside of them.
can you imagine someone saying that about slavery now? that they have a right to choose if they have slaves? of course not! the attitude of americans toward slavery is negative.
yet, most of the time with slavery it wasn't killing the slaves, but just harsh treatment, or even if they were treated good, it was just the fact that they weren't allowed to have their own freedom. yet with abortion your not only taking away the childs freedom but also their life!
also, there were two court cases, dred scott v. stanford for slavery, and roe v. wade for abortion.
now, to a girl who is considering abortion i would show her pictures of what abortion does to cihldren. you know what pics i mean, the ones where you can see the little body parts cut up. they're terrible to see, but abortion is terrible.
i would also tell her of the dangers of abortion, to her health, what ways they go about killing the babies, etc.
i would probably also make note of the fact that the owners of abortion clinics don't care about the woman, only the amount of money they are making out of killing unborn babies.
i would also present them with stories of woman who did and didn't get an abortion, and how that affected their lives. the guilt and regret of those who did, and the sastifaction of know their babies are in good homes of those who didn't.
i probably would also say how life is a gift from God, it is to be treasured. might pull out the Bible and show them verses.
i would want to know the reason for the woman wanting an abortion.
i also might mention sites such as abort73.com, etc.
would also mention orphanages, and how there are many many people who cannot have kids who would love to adopt. and who would make very good parents.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:51 am

I would do all that Icould to stop them from doing it.
If it was just a mistake in teenage years oh well they have to deal with it or at least have the child then move it to a orphanage or give it to some one who can take care of it.
No matter the situation it is not the childs fault and that you should kill it off.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

PostSubject: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:43 am

Is there ever a unique circumstance where an abortion would be considered okay? What would you say to a non Christian if they were going to get an abortion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion debate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2