Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things About Prayer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Things About Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:59 am

Yeah that is so true.
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:00 am

i was praying about something the other day, that i really wanted to happen, not anything bad, but something that probably wasn't a good thing. and i was like 'God, i really really want this to happen. Please Lord...'. so then the exact opposite happened. i know that doesn't give you much insite, but it really showed me what was important, and from my prayer not ending the way i wanted, things are better off. much better. lol it also showed me how selfish i was being. i don't know, but i thinkn it was that sermon pastor p talked about, how to feel loved one of the things is to reach out and love someone. its amazing how badly we want to feel loved, but then how stubborn we can be in loving anyone.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Amen.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:35 am

Prayer is a conversation with God. I think the coolest part is that I never have to dial a number or get a busy signal when I talk to God! God is ALWAYS available to listen!
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:16 pm

that its extremely important for your christian walk.
and God hears. and listens. and cares. more than a human ever will.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:15 pm

To keep praying non-stop. He hears everything and wants to know everything that is going through your mind so every little thing he wants to hear.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:38 am

Pastor Brian challenged us about prayer after Tom Harmon spoke at the church. What has God been teaching you about prayer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things About Prayer   Things About Prayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things About Prayer
Page 1 of 1