Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tattoos and piercings?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:29 am

u missed the joke...
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:29 pm

I can't even see the tattoo period I was just saying that I would be getting a few in the future.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:15 pm

haha u obviously didn't look at it closely.
on his arm are female names crossed out and another one written below. lol
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:19 pm

I want tattoos and I'm not that far away in the age department to get some three to be specific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:50 pm

what??!?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:53 pm

That will be me pretty soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:19 pm

Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Norman10
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Ouch to what the giant holes?
you have to buy small guages then gradually get bigger ones as the hole becomes larger.No pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:21 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Well I have my own variety of knives plus lasers will remove the Tattoo and give the piercing enough time and it will close back up if the hole is small enough, I don't want any gauges those are retarded looking and well a giant hole as a piercing just doesn't sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Well, I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

Well, I guess you could always steal Kenny's pocket knife, cut off the chunk of skin, then go to the ER and get a new piece....

But I don't think I'd do that.

...so far: Nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Nothing is permanent my friend.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Ok, maybe I'm just being very modest here, but that's who I am. So, no, I don't think girls look any better with tattoos, ever. Also, as for guys, piercings are pretty much "blech." As for a good side, I think that earrings on girls is okay, sometimes attractive, depending on the earring and the girl's personality. But by that, I mean ear-lobe-earring, not those stubs that stick out the top. In general, I think piercings anywhere except a girl's ear-lobes looks tacky, emo, and most of the time, kinda disgusting.

But, whatever, it's your prerogative. Like Kenny said, don't get a tattoo or piercing you are going to regret; it's kinda permanent.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm

HAHAHAHA,
All my choices about these things aren't something to regret.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:59 pm

i guess it just comes down 2 ur reason 4 gettin it. if its just 2 draw attention, then i think its wrong. but if its cuz u think it looks cool and stuff like that, then its fine. i personally wouldnt get any piercings, if i was in the military i might get my squad tattoo or somethin. i wouldnt want anythin i might regret later. and, it also depends on WHERE. especially 4 girls. if its gonna attract attention 2 an area it shouldnt, DONT GET IT. PERIOD. make life a lot easier 4 us guys! lol
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Well I want a debate to happen and I know it will be against me 90% of the time so I say let's get started.
I think tattoos are cool I want three of them as of now but when I start getting them I might want more I don't know I'm not old enough to get any yet.
Piercings I think are for girls 90% of the time but I want to pierce my eyebrows perhaps my lip aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 pm

haha i knew this would come up sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Now I know something is going to be debated on here now.
Your views on if it is wrong for Tattoos or piercings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos and piercings?   Tattoos and piercings? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos and piercings?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evangel Youth Forum :: Off Topic :: A Debate Thread-
Jump to: