Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:52 pm

yep. praise the lord.
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:34 am

oic! thats great!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:16 pm

The seed was already there and he is a Christian now or was and just didn't realise it.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:05 pm

oh.
well, u planted a seed!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:31 pm

He was confused about the Salvation process, but I explained it to him and he oh ok sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:35 pm

um, ok what does that mean
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Yep.
Oh and I found another Christian who was confused about being a christian but I told him the whats what and now he is ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:02 am

lol you have a strange way of wording the scriptures... Very Happy

but yeah, i get what you mean. just spend more "me and God' time. that helps alot.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:19 pm

I'm trying not to buit gets overwehlming. Just like the saying invite a angry man into your house it will jump off on you. I don't want the anti-faith to jump to me and in a place like that it is hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:35 pm

haha good job! keep it up and don't give up.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm slowly finding more christians in my school.But the number of unsaved is overwelhming and they're all ignorant/arogant about it and won't even talk about why they believe in nothing. Everytime I get even close enough to someone to become interested another atheist will come over and restart me at ground zero. But atleast I'm planting seeds I guess, the lord let me get someone to atleast admit there is some type of God who made him so someone else will have to help him water his seed of faith.
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:37 am

I think one of the best things you can do for someone is listen to them. "Be quick to listen and slow to speak"(James 1:19) Most people aren't going to care about you and what you believe untill they know you care. I like asking my friends at school how their day is going or how their weekend went or various questions like that so they know that I care.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:55 am

Honestly I am very assertive in these kind of situations, I just some times say it or say because Jesus Loves me.
Truely the most fun I have had is hearing the remarks after a public display of loving God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:18 pm

i know this may sound like a repeatedly asked question, but
What are some day-by-day things we can do to show God's love to people? how can you bring God into a conversation? more importantly, how are you showing God's love? it seems like we can answer these questions, but alot of the time you don't see people long enough to get into deep conversation, or are able to do anything. so what r ur ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world   Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ministering/showing God's love to a lost world
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3