Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friendliness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:18 pm

It probably is.
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 pm

yeah. thats a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:40 am

That stinks, I should call the people I invited to make sure they're able to go.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:16 am

well thats a bummer. i thought u were able to.

i just had quite a few ppl cancel on me for cola wars today. not what i wanted, but God's will be done.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Alright cola wars is going to be fun. As of now I doubt I can get to go to the DH concert. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 am

lol guess not
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Well then you don't know how to get to people lol jk jk.
Back to top Go down

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:42 pm

haha. i always forget to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Alright I invited a kid I know not sure if he is saved or not but he enjoyed hearing free food.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Well, I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

That's cool! We need some new faces in youth group! (No offense, anybody...)

I know of at least four people I could invite but they are still in school and I never see them around the neighborhood, no matter how hard I try! Well, I guess I can just keep prayin'!

...so far: Nothin'.
Back to top Go down

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:01 am

that's cool. i've invited a bunch of ppl also, but most of them are saved, and they're coming to check out the youth group to see if its something they want to be a part of, or to learn something from the event.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Hmm well I invited two people.
Back to top Go down

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:21 pm

haha. not w/ the gas prices the way they are
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Free pizza usually will get people sparked to come.
Back to top Go down

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Agreed completely!
But its alot easier said then done. I know alot of times with me it'm kinda worried about offending the other person. The fear of them not liking me or whatever.
Does anyone have any suggestions for getting people to come to cola wars? I know some people constently invite their friends to cola wars, every year, but every year they are turned down. What are some ways we can get people into it, interested it in?
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Wow! I was REALLY impressed with Joe's lesson last night. I think it was just the kick in the pants that everyone needed! He raised a good point about how if everyone would just bring one person to Cola Wars we would have a HUGE turnout! I think friendliness in general is a weak point in our youth group... I think we get by because we have certain people that are friendly, but as a whole our youth group needs to get better about that. I was challanged in the part about "Fufilling you ministry and giving your ALL". If we had people that really were doing that it would be amazing how our youth group would grow! We need to get out of comfort zones, get out of our cliques, stop worrying what people will think, and show people what friendliness is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com
Sponsored content

Friendliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendliness   Friendliness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendliness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evangel Youth Forum :: Testimonies :: Things God Has Been Teaching You-
Jump to: