Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Traffic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:29 pm

i've been telling people about it, so hopefully the word will get around!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:52 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:27 pm

wow! that's great to hear!! i think the purpose of this forum is starting to be fufilled!
Back to top Go down
BekahJoy

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:53 am

I agree completely with Tim, not too many people have been on here... I think if we could get more people to know about the prayer request and testimony part of the forum and tell them how encouraging it is, maybe more people would post or visit the site! I love being able to know how to pray specifically for others and being able to share my own prayer requests and have people tell me they are praying for me! Hearing others testimonies is encouraing and just coming on the site in my business class in the morning and reading some of the things people have written brightens my spirit and encourages me!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Print hand outs because noone really pays attention to the announcements.
Back to top Go down

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:23 am

haha. trying man. lol
um, we gotta let ppl @ church know about it... and not just regulars either. one time comers
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Traffic on the site is pathetically low... I'm really not sure how to boost interest... I've run out of ideas, so any ideas would be welcomed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Just keep telling different people in the youth group about it. Aim first for the people who would be influential in getting other people on here. WE just need some key people that will really get the word out.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Yeah, that would help.
Back to top Go down

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:57 pm

lol or we shall shune them. haha.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Tell everyone it is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:27 am

Hey Everyone,
It seems like interest has really died down... So does anyone have any ideas as to what we can do to interest more people in the site and in particular the forum? If you could post them below, that would be great!

Anything you can do to generate more interest would be great! This could really be a great way for everyone in the youth group to communicate, we just have to get the ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traffic   More Traffic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Traffic
Page 1 of 1