Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fellowshiping w/ unbelievers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 pm

I wouldn't have an unsaved roomie.
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 am

but then you would have to have to hang out w/ the roomie more than the other friend.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Not if you have someone like a roommate who could point out the weird behavior.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 pm

but alot of times u don't notice the changes until its too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 pm

but alot of times u don't notice the changes until its too late.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:14 pm

When you start acting like them I supose but a better line would be if it is in a group of Christians the time doesn't matter but one on one or in a group of misguided then no longer then a few hours a week or something like that if you have the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:18 pm

but where do u draw the line?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 pm

I say as much as you can without their misbelief jumping to you.
Like me I go to school in a very misguided place an it is very hard to get the message of christ out without a huge uproar (so to speak). If I hang out with them too much I feel my morals will lessen etc..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:49 pm

i believe that was before the sermon...
but thats not what i ment, i ment how much time do you spend w/ them?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Nicely said Robert.
Um good question I'd say that it is meant that don't worship with them because it may be towards somethign completely different then it should be but rather have them worship/ fellowship with you so that it is towards God. If that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Well, I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

Ummm...... *hands a tape of Pastor's message from last night to jess*

...so far: Nothin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:17 pm

ok, so the Bible tells us not to fellowship with unbelievers, not to 'eat bread' with them, or so to speak.
but, we have to be witnesses for Christ, so how far do we go? What do you invite them for, what do you not?
how much time do u talk with them on the phone? on the internet? at school? etc.
share your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fellowshiping w/ unbelievers   fellowshiping w/ unbelievers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fellowshiping w/ unbelievers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evangel Youth Forum :: Off Topic :: A Debate Thread-
Jump to: