Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

List Site Design/Content Ideas Here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:14 pm

I don't know, maybe Tim knows.
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:17 am

i have a q, how come at the bottom of the screen when ur looking at a specific forum, it says no one is browsing that forum, when u r, and even when someone else is?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:39 pm

It always is.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:55 pm

haha. good answer
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:24 pm

I'd rather be richer in the Lord's love then with Earthly Wealths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:29 pm

not as rich
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm

Me too lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:11 pm

i'd be rich!
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Hey, hey, hey!

I like that idea!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Maybe to get people to keep coming to the forum maybe every hundred posts you receive some evangel buck points like with the yellow sheets in the Sr. High room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:57 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Very good,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:56 pm

thats why i explain it to u guys in the littlest ammount of words as possible
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:55 pm

That was difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:04 pm

haha go under ur profile and i think its preference and change it according to ur hours.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:47 pm

y r the times way off? it says that im posting in the early morning, and im never on here @ 4am! it says i posted this one just b4 9am, and currently it is almost 1pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:26 am

haha. now its a real forum.
yay!
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:46 am

Rob actually found this forum and passed on the info to me. I'm glad it made the site faster! I hadn't even noticed! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:58 am

the youthgroup site loads noticably faster now that the forum is separate! the longer that forum seemed 2 get, the slower it seemed 2 load!
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:56 am

the new forum is cool, but a bit different than the old one! i like how it shows the last post first. but, i kept clicking post and it asked me if i wanted 2 start a new topic! oh, REPLY! yes, that works... lol. where did u find this forum thing tim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:51 am

i like the new forum!
great job!
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:28 am

Post your ideas below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List Site Design/Content Ideas Here   List Site Design/Content Ideas Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List Site Design/Content Ideas Here
Page 1 of 1