Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO has been to TLC before?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

WHO has been to TLC before? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 am

yeah it is sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 pm

nice.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:46 pm

I almost screamed with excitement. also I turn 17 the second day of TLC.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:43 pm

wow! thats great! congrats!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Wow I am already going I convinced my mom sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 pm

cool. you should be able to use some of that!
Back to top Go down
Robert Harold
Robert Harold

Location : Here! I am always here! Why must you continue to ask?!

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Well, I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

All guotes from www.bbc.edu/tlc/ and subsites.

Mission Statement:

"Baptist Bible College’s Teen Leadership Conference exists to train student leaders of local church youth groups to influence their church and community for Christ.

"The primary goal of TLC is to share God’s Word with age-appropriate methods to teen leaders, providing a platform for the Holy Spirit to produce heart changes and a ministry mindset. A secondary objective is to encourage and develop the adult leaders of these youth groups, in order that they will be sharpened in their ministry knowledge and skills."

-----

"Teen Leadership Conference began in 1969 on the campus of Baptist Bible College and was the vision of our basketball coach, Jim Huckaby. Rather than a sports camp, he developed a plan for a week-long Bible conference for teens and their youth leaders. This is not camp, but then again, it isn’t really church either. It is a time for spiritual challenge and renewal. We want to see all who attend grow in their walk with God and be challenged toward a life-long commitment of service for their Savior.

"TLC has now grown to close to 1,000 teens in attendance each year and necessitated that we add a second week. You can choose either week and receive the same great messages, workshops, counseling, and—lest we forget—fun! Teens enjoy hanging out and getting to know new friends that not only believe in Christ but also face the same challenges they do back home. Based on past experiences, we feel confident that your teen will be saturated with the Word of God and encouraged by Christian fellowship during the week.

"Our conference is staffed by experienced adults and college-age counselors. These young men and women are training for career ministry and have gone through a careful selection process and comprehensive training program led by veteran conference directors Glenn Amos and Matt Pollock. Supervised by these counselors, your teen will be housed in our College residence halls and eat in our cafeteria. You can be sure that they’ll get plenty to eat and will have very comfortable housing. Youth workers who attend will stay in separate accommodations on our campus as well."

I'm sure some copyright protection keeps me from posting more. Or is it because I am tired? Anyways, check out the official TLC site at the top of this post.

...so far: Nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm

If you have tell me all that goes on there so I can come up with a good reason for my parents to let me go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO has been to TLC before?   WHO has been to TLC before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO has been to TLC before?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evangel Youth Forum :: Off Topic :: Any Random Things-
Jump to: