Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dating Debate

Go down 
+3
Jessica:)
imacitybilly
Timwalker08
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:00 pm

its funny how hard it would be for guys to be single, how badly they need a help-mate, but woman can just take direction from dads and God, and stay single and be ok.
not that i'm gonna stay single, but if God wants me to, i'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:58 pm

I'm not alone thank you.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:29 pm

haha wow.
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:24 pm

haha. i dont think i could stay single my whole life either rj! HAHA
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Yep...... Anyways hmm I had a question but I lost it oh well.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:48 am

um, ok. ic.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Yeah but that is not me. Nor do I feel the lord wants me to go single for the rest of my life. Too many prayers with direct answers of this has led me to want to marry.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:42 pm

i think that it is better if one doesn't get married if one can stay single. so if u can i highly encourage it.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Hmm ok no persuasive arguement of my fake choice hmm I am disappointed.

Yes I want to marry someone as well, hopefully during or right after College.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:15 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:01 am

Nice lol.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:04 am

lol alright. have fun.

i plan on getting married. just something i feel God has in store for me.
but i'm not worrying or messing around w/ it now. lol
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:17 pm

I will try my hardest to.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:44 pm

k, c, u changed the whole subject completely.
well, good. i'm glad you dont' care.
its better to be single the married.
so if you can, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Placing words in my mouth, yes care for others but caring for one specific person more then any one creature on Earth are too different things.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:22 pm

uh, but in serving God, u serve others. so you do have to care about the ppl surrouding you. as i said, don't worry, and don't seek as of yet a wife, but do care.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:17 pm

I never included people in as I don't care about them, I'm only here on this Earth for my purpose to serve God and God will decide what happens to me during my life here. Sure it would be nice to be able to care for someone in extent to a wife, but if isn't in the plan God has for me oh well, Life will continue and so will my work.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:53 am

um. you should care. you should care how u spend your time, what u do in ur life. You should care about other people, and how you can love and serve them. you should care where you go to college, if u do at all, if its what God wants. there are many things and ppl we should care about in our lives, because God cares.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:40 pm

You couldn't be more wrong, this life is just temporary so i could care less how long or what happens to me during my life span.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:00 am

haha ur life does concern you.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Why exactly should I care for something that doesn't concern me.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:06 pm

you should care, but not be worried
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Right.

What I meant was I don't care if I need to date or rather if I find someone at all I gave it to God to decide.
Back to top Go down

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:30 am

well i guess that depends on if you want to marry after high school, or wait until after college. or durring college, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
AliciaLauren

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:57 pm

my parents said 16, but idk, i think like 16 or 17 sounds about right. it depends from person to person and how responsible and mature the two of you can be. but think of it this way, are you ready to start a relationship with the intention of it ending in marriage at the age of 16? some people are, but i'd say prolly around 17ish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dating Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating Debate   Dating Debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating Debate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next