Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abortion debate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:50 pm

I have control over my decisions. MY body
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:56 am

God's body i.e. he created you so it is his decision.
Back to top Go down

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:49 pm

thats going away from the point. i have, and i know that people feel differently about this subject, but frankly, your not the one gettin an abortion, my body, my decision.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:47 pm

sounds like you've never even heard of a bible.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am

i'm sure God would be happy knowing my circumstances. and its not like its a human yet anyways. and even if it was, it'll go straight to heaven and won't have to deal witht this place. i can't think of anything better than that for a child.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Since you go to church you know God doesn't want you to do it and that it is not your body it is His. Plus what will you tell God when it comes down to the judgment.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:06 pm

i'm sorry, but i'm not risking my parnets finding out. and the school. and my church. if that were to happen everyone would think i made bad choices and i'm not going to let that happen. i would loose my friends. and i'm not oging through all that. besides, have you seen what this world is like? this child would be better off dead than this ever happening to her. or him growing up to be doing this to girls.
no, its my body.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:31 pm

Or dead, with an extreme weight of guilt for killing a child in cold blood that you can give off to an orphanage.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 am

look, that has nothing to do with me, i don't need people to know, i never told my parents about the rape, and i'm not going to start now. i'll go, have it done, and i'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:41 am

You have issues.
So you'd rather die then have high schoolers intaganize you which they already do it is high School doesn't matter anyways plus you'll be there for what a year big deal you'll never see the people there again in your life. It's not the kids fault so kill it makes as much sense as I stubbing my toe on a chair and shooting the next door neighbor.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:43 pm

well it doesn't matter. i'd rather die than have to go through that anyways.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Except that all abortions have a 50 50 chance for you to live regardless of what measure taken.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:37 am

i do have it inside of me. and its not even human yet. i'm not going through a prengnancy. what will everyone think of me? no, if i kill it now, i wno't have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 pm

you don't know that your not the baby.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 pm

but it can't feel anything, and its not even human yet.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Okay?
Don't do it just because you had something bad happen to you doesn't mean the baby wants to die. It is evil if it is killed when it isn't suffering.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:19 pm

k, argue it with me. we shall debate. i will be the pregnant girl. it is a raped pregnancy. i don't want any memory of it, so i want to abort the child. i found a way that isn't harmful to me, and itsn't 'evil' or whatever to the child.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Tell them to check out the pictures via Google talk to them clearly about what happens and why they can't just give the child to a better home.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am

ok, so what would you do or say, or what sites or pictures would you show a girl who was considering abortion?
how would you argue the case?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Yep, finally I was the one who could give the final answer*Dances*
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 pm

exactly, so the answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:14 pm

The only person who can decide is God.
Back to top Go down

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:06 am

no, i don't think even then its appropriate.
Back to top Go down
lizzy<3

lizzy<3

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:52 pm

dude the only time that is good
is if the baby is deformed! Crying or Very sad so sad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveone.com!
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Well not according to the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abortion debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion debate   Abortion debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion debate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next