Evangel Youth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evangel Youth Forum

This is a place for our youth group to connect.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies and related

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica:)

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

Movies and related - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:18 pm

the fact that she kissed him and they can't get married or be together or anything. didn't sit well with us girls. lol
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:51 am

See if my opinion of the series is that I think it is laughable then it is showing my opinion.

Well Tim if the ending in the book wasn't that great then the ending if it was according to the book would be bad too.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:51 am

Jessica:) wrote:
my parents heard that they used the Lord's name in vain to many times in iron man, and i heard indiana jones was lousy and boring.
ugh. and the first time i saw narnia i was so mad at the ending.

Why did you hate the Narnia ending? It kept to the book exactly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evangelyouthgroup.webs.com

Location : that place ya'll, where there ain't nobody crying, i'll take you there

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:02 am

what? no.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:11 pm

No unless it was showing my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:37 pm

um. ok, thats considered spamming, and as a mod, i'm going to have to ask you not to repeat a post like that. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:33 pm

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah______________________hahahahahah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:10 pm

the old ones weren't bad
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Indiana Jones is a crappy series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:05 am

my parents heard that they used the Lord's name in vain to many times in iron man, and i heard indiana jones was lousy and boring.
ugh. and the first time i saw narnia i was so mad at the ending.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:52 am

yes it was.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm

I agree. Ironman was SWEET!!!
Back to top Go down
imacitybilly

imacitybilly

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:22 pm

GO WATCH IRONMAN. enough said.
Back to top Go down
Timwalker08
Admin
Admin
Timwalker08

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:59 pm

I saw Narnia & Indiana Jones! Both of those were really good!
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:19 pm

You've never read it?
Footprints?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:59 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:39 pm

The poem or whatever you would like to call it, when you saw one set of footprint it's then that I carried you etc..etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:58 pm

footprints poem?
lol and who are 'they'?
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm

HE may say that but the everything else says differently
from the death to ressurection to the reference to the Footprints poem at the end of the first movie say alot differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:50 pm

um, he's not suppose to be 'God' CSLewis made it very clear that the narnia series was not an allegory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:49 pm

um, he's not suppose to be 'God' CSLewis made it very clear that the narnia series was not an allegory.
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:03 pm

I just don't understand why the Character who is suposed to be "God" is so annoying I can't stand the lion at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:02 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Robert J. Bennett

Robert J. Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Ok that makes people want to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:29 am

k, i saw the narnia movie today!
the guy who does the lion voice does it MUCH better in this one then the last.

ugh! this one is very frusterating, especially for girls.
UHG!! pooie.
its good, up till the end. then its really stupid.
peter acts kinda dumb in it.
its wierd how the story orchestrates itself. i dunno, but u kinda get this feeling like somethings not right after you see it. like it was good and all, but something with the acting or directing or something isn't right. they don't go into the characters enough. you can't really figure out what they are like. lol i dunno. i just read to much into it. the battle sences were pretty good, the special effects where well done. the acting was ok, i think everyone does a pretty good job except for the pevensie kids. and edmund does a good job. um, so yeah.
i also don't think it should be rated pg, but i don't think it should be rated pg-13 either. its kinda to scary and to much fighting for a pg, but theres really nothing bad in it, so its not pg-13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies and related   Movies and related - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies and related
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next